Effective Date: 20.05.2021
As the data responsible for your data, DigiME Bilgi Teknolojileri Inc. (hereinafter referred to as “DigiME”) takes the highest possible security measures to ensure that your data is collected, stored, and shared following the law and to protect your privacy.
DigiME offers an innovative three-dimensional body scanning device that can be found in various locations including a health club, gyms, health clinics. You can view your scanning results and track your progress on our website www.digime3d.com (Referred to as “Site”) and our mobile application (Referred to as “Application”)
Data Responsible: upon downloading this Application to your mobile device, your Data; as the data responsible, it is collected and processed by DigiME within the scope described below.
Purpose of The Data Processing
DİgiME uses the Data that collect about you for the following purposes:
- Conducting communication activities,
- To inform you about our service information,
- To introduce our company structure and policy,
- Execution of user registration processes.
Data Subject to Processing
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain Data that can be used to contact or identify you this can include the following information:
- Name Surname
- E-mail Address
- Date of Birth
- Membership Password
To Whom and For What Purpose the Processed Data Can Be Transferred
Your collected Data; Limited to the realization of the specified processing purposes and to be valid for all.
Your Data will be shared with the relevant public institutions and organizations to fulfill the legal obligations following the relevant legislation, without the explicit consent of the relevant person.
How We Collect Your Information
Your Data, both fully or partially automatically, and by methods that are part of the data recording system but not automatic; applications made through contracted websites, DigiME staff, institutions we provide/receive support services, real and/or legal people who are transacted under any legislation or contract, and directly through automatic systems (our website and mobile application, social media accounts), are collected in verbal, written or electronic media.
Changes and Updates
This Policy is current as of the Effective Date set forth above. We may change this Policy from time to time, so please be sure to check back periodically. We will post any changes to this Policy on our Site.
- Learning whether your data is being processed,
- If your data has been processed, to request information regarding this,
- Learning the purpose of processing your data and whether they are used appropriately for their purpose,
- To know the third parties in the country or abroad to whom your data has been transferred,
- To request correction of your data if it is incomplete or incorrectly processed, and to request notification of the transaction made within this scope to third parties to whom your data has been transferred,
- Although it has been processed following the Law and other relevant provisions of the law, to request the deletion or destruction of personal data if the reasons for its processing disappear, and to request notification of the transaction made within this scope to third parties to whom your data has been transferred,
- To object to this in the event of a result against you by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- To request compensation for the damage in case you suffer damage due to unlawful processing of your data.
If you have questions about the privacy aspects of our Services or would like to make a complaint, please contact us via [email protected]